Equipment Reconditioning & Upgrades
Over 40 years experience!
International Rolling Mills has been providing equipment reconditioning and upgrade services for over 40+ years to help customers extend the life of their equipment and improve their performance. These services may include:
- Maintenance and Repair: We offer maintenance and repair services to help customers keep their equipment in good working condition and extend its lifespan. This may include regular inspections, parts replacement, and repairs as needed.
- Modernization: We offer modernization services to help customers upgrade their equipment to the latest technology. This may include retrofitting existing equipment with new components, adding automation and control systems, and upgrading electrical systems.
- Rebuilds: We offer rebuild services to restore equipment to its original specifications. This may include disassembling the equipment, repairing or replacing worn components, and reassembling the equipment to ensure it meets the latest standards.
- Upgrades: We offer upgrades to improve the performance and efficiency of equipment. This may include installing new components, improving control systems, and adding automation features to increase productivity.
By providing these services, we can help customers keep their equipment running smoothly, reduce downtime, and improve their overall operations.
There are several advantages to buying reconditioned equipment as opposed to brand new equipment:
- Cost Savings: Reconditioned equipment is typically much less expensive than brand new equipment, making it an attractive option for businesses looking to save money.
- High Quality: Reconditioned equipment is typically restored to like-new condition, and it often comes with a warranty to ensure that it is in good working order. As a result, many businesses find that reconditioned equipment is just as reliable as brand new equipment.
- Quicker Availability: Brand new equipment can take can sometimes take over a year to manufacture and deliver, but reconditioned equipment is often available with much quicker lead times. This makes it a good option for businesses that need equipment quickly.
- Environmental Benefits: Buying reconditioned equipment instead of brand new equipment reduces the demand for new equipment production and helps to conserve resources.
- Access to Older Technology: Some businesses prefer to use older technology because it is more compatible with their existing equipment or because it has features that are not available in newer equipment. Reconditioned equipment provides access to older technology at a lower cost than purchasing new equipment.
- Lower Depreciation Costs: Reconditioned equipment has already been used and has depreciated in value, so businesses do not have to incur the same level of depreciation costs as they would with new equipment.
While brand new equipment may have some advantages, reconditioned equipment can be a cost-effective alternative that provides many of the same benefits. It is important to carefully consider the specific needs of your business when purchasing equipment.