Cold and Hot Bonding Mill Systems - International Rolling Mills
With over 35 years of hands-on experience, in both cold and hot bonding lines, we are the go-to source for applications ranging from full overlay to inlay bonding. We have supplied over 30 bonding mills that are currently in service worldwide. Included with our bonding mill capability, we also offer all of the necessary equipment that typically makes up a bonding line.
- Coil payoffs both friction tension and motorized. 3 arm expanding arbors and solid collapsible drums.
- Brushing machines with dust collection systems. From single head to multiple head both over and under.
- In-line strip guiding systems
- Inlay pay-off systems with constant adjustable tension stretch off of precious metals being inlayed.
- Precision mill mounted skive tool assemblies for both top and bottom skiving of base metal
- Bonding mills both two high and four high, both cold and hot offered in various sizes to handle customers strip width.
- Automatic gage control systems tied into the bonding mill screwdowns.
- Heavy duty mill take-ups with heavy duty collapsible drums to handle customers coil I.D.'s and O.D.'s
We also offer engineering and consulting services with regards to bonded material applications. Please feel free to contact us with your thoughts and ideas. We would be happy to evaluate your needs and requirements, and quote you the proper machinery and equipment.